Saturday, December 8, 2012

Beginnings...



This blog began as an idea about a year ago as a way to gather some of my thoughts into one place...much like scattered feathers... hence the name...

I created the blog and added a thought or two - some serious, others whimsical... poetry and prose entwining to create something I hoped would be of worth even if I was the only one who ever saw it...

It never went beyond that until now...

I wrestled with the decision of whether or not to throw these scattered feathers to the wind, to share them with the world... and ultimately decided to let them fly and settle where they may...

In that light, I went back through and changed and rearranged a few of the things I'd written prior to my decision to share this blog and reposted them as new creations... I hope you'll take a minute or two to take a glance at a few of my scattered feathers...

Here's to new beginnings....

No comments:

Post a Comment